Take the logo idea I made and make it better, or create something entirely fresh and new. Make a statement that tells a story and gets others to opt-in and participate. Show the world what a great communicator you are by helping get others around the world communicate about green ideas.
Anthony Rubenstein - Million Green Ideas Campaign
The Million Green Ideas Campaign is dedicated to uncovering and sharing 1,000,000 green ideas within one year.
Beginning May 13 we will uncover,discover and exchange 1 Million Green Ideas in search of those1-in-a-million ideas that bring social, environmental and economicsuccess.
The campaign is based on the ideathat our economic, environmental, and social problems requireinnovative solutions that can only come from the free flow of ideas.
By the use of Crowdservice, community service by mass numbers throughonline and offline systems, anyone anywhere can be part of the solution.
Whether you are a leader, a greenjob-seeker, an environmentalist, a business person, or just want tospeak-out, the million Green Ideas Campaign is an opportunity for you. All that is required is that you opt-in and participate. You can see our current logo - made it myself and I'm no designer so you gotta be able to do better than that - at our event website http://tavernsongreen.eventbrite.com/
It's Rodin's "Thinker" with a glowing green compact flourescent bulb above his head. Improve it, chuck it and do better, whatever, just opt-in and show us your skills!
My name is Anthony Rubenstein - Tony. I am a successful socialentrepreneur, in 2003 I founded Californians for Clean Energy, theforce behind the largest green referendum in history in 2006. It wassupported by Barack Obama, Al Gore and Bill Clinton among others. My newest initiative is the Million Green Ideas Campaign,an experiment in Crowdservice, community service by on-line andoff-line social networks.
At the moment, I'm paying for thisout of my own pocket and thanks to donations by individual donors. Soif I could afford to offer you thousands I would, however if it's a bigsuccess and I can provide you with more work I'll try to do so. Fairenough?
- Cutting edge clever and witty.
- Helps tell the story of what the campaign is about.
- Inspires other to get involved by being witty and clever.
- High Resolution vector art file PSD flat file and layered may have a colored background but also submit with clear background too please.
- Call out all colors and any fonts
- Anything I've seen anywhere else before.
- If it doesn't make you smile and want to opt-in, why would you expect it to work for other people?
- Nothing too earnest, sweet or cliche unless you're making a joke that gets others to smile too.
- No wind turbines, solar panels or other cliches!!!!