For our logo design and business card alogo was highly creative and collaborative. His design stood above the others with his unique approach and willingness to accommodate our suggestions. Couldn't be happier!
How RemotelyYours started their logo design journey
Remotely Yours, Inc.
Our server product bundles together everything a small business needs (backups, remote access, etc.) in one software install. We sell our product as an "all-in-one" solution, which helps "jumpstart" a small business so they have all the technology they need.
The system is designed to be remotely supported, so we provide whoever the tech support person is with tools for remote desktop, hw/sw inventory, etc.
In the future, you will be able to download an .ISO image, burn it to a CD and boot it on just about any PC to make it into one of our remotely managed "servers".
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- small business owners, usually with less than 15 employees
- people that like Mac, are willing to support something that isn't Microsoft, or are sick of Microsoft owing the world
- Microsoft-friendly IT professionals that recommend server products & technical support to their customers
- hardware vendors that want to give customers a cost-effective choice to Microsoft Small Business Server
Business owners usually buy because all of their needs are taken care of with one simple solution.
- The concept of "Evolution" (no apes to caveman plz)
- taking a business to the "next level"
- a solid foundation
- big solution for small business
WHAT WE WANT:
- clean, crisp logo
- we need to be able to create an "icon" from the logo (for desktop icon, etc.)
- keep similar color scheme (deep blue/gold/orange, doesn't have to be exact same colors)
- provide dark/light background versions
- provide fonts used