I'm a wedding photojournalist. I strive to keep my style as timeless and simple as possible. You can view my work and my current logo at meganwphotography.com or meganwblog.com
Megan W Photography
I currently have a very simple and straight forward logo. I'm wanting something that is still very simple and clean, but with a little more decorative frill. I strive to keep my style as timeless and simple as possible. I would love a logo that has modern and vintage look to it. I LOVE anything vintage... so if you can incorporate a vintage twist into the design.. I would love it. I have thought about the idea of old, vintage wine bottle labels.
- Must say: Megan W Photography
- Should include this tagline: Modern Wedding Photojournalist
- Would prefer a serif font - not a large, overpowering size - I prefer small and subtle
- Subdued colors only - greys, muted greens/blues/pinks/yellows could work- I would prefer grey plus just one additional color
- Some sort of decorative element- love swallows
- vines... etc
- baroque patterns
- something vintage!
- open to other ideas
- EXAMPLES of photographers logos that I really like:- http://tecpetajaphoto.com/
- http://www.punambean.com/blog/ -- absolutely LOVE her branding!
- The decorative element/logo sould not include:- camera, a flash, or anything else camera related
- no bride and groom logos
- no wedding rings
- no bright colors
- no hearts
- I do not want a big, bold logo. I want simple and subtle.Thanks!!!!