How SantiOntanon started their logo design journey
Logo design for a social gaming website based on artificial intelligence. The Logo will be for a web where players can create their own artificial intelligences (called Mind Engines, or MEs), and challenge other people or other people's MEs in challenges.
Make ME Play ME
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo for a social gaming website where the main components are competition, artificial intelligence, and strategy games. The website is called "Make ME Play ME" (Where ME stands for Mind Engine). The target audience is people in the 15 - 25 age range. So, it has to be something that looks appealing to them. Ideas that could be used in the logo are:
- social gaming (fun, collaborative, play with friends, make teams)
- casual (not hard-core gamers only, but should also incude serious gamers)
- strategy (but broad range, including Risk, not just WoW)
- challenges (competitive, win points, earn reputation)
- artificial intelligence (teach your Mind Engine to play for you)
- modern, vibrant, interactive (not dark, heavy, brooding, metallic like WoW)
- targeted at 15-25, both boys and girls
- try logos built with "Make Me Play Me" words and also art with the name in the logo or no name at all
- possibly play off the ME = Mind Engine theme somehow but not essential
The logo should be delivered in a vector format (preferably illustrator), and we would also like a favicon.