did a great job building the artwork/illustration for our "core values" project.
How serveacct started their logo design journey
:: The frog prince Silhouette ::
Should be designed to be embroider on clothing.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
What we do: Luxury designer clothing (men’s and women’s), mainly on polo style shirts and t-shirts
General requirements (not set in stone):
- One color or two max. (greens, maybe gold in the crown)
- Minimal detail on the frog image
- A color version and black and white version
- Will be design to be embedded on clothing
Think ‘The frog prince’ logo modeled after the Ralph Lauren Polo player aka Polo Shirts
The frog prince:The Frog King also known as The Frog Prince, is a fairy tale, best known through the Brothers Grimm's written version. In the tale, a spoiled princess reluctantly befriends a frog, who magically transforms into a handsome prince. Although in modern versions the transformation is invariably triggered by the princess kissing the frog.
- A logo with a " frog prince silhouette" ...and online of a frog with a crown...
- The silhouette needs to be from the side (or top) view... if from the side, the frog should face left.
- The frog can be above, to the left the Luxefrog text. Or even in between the "luxe" and the "frog" text.