We want this iconic logo to be versatile and translate onto different mediums. Car badges, key chains, paper documents, websites, t-shirts, literally anything.
ABmotorclub is passionate about luxury mobility. We are young, sophisticated & high tech. The brand should be clean and captivating . Have a look at high end designer brands, such as Hermes, Ferrari, Mercedes AMG, BMW M, Porsche, Ducat, Versace, Louis Vuiton, to get the psychology behind what a luxury motor enthusiast would find appealing. Each of these brands is iconic. Their logo is recognizable on it's own. They have logos that herald the rich quality and often history of their product. This is what we want to build. Iconic. The demographic is wide but the key thing is they love their cars and other motored vehicles and take pride in what goes into making and maintaining them. The kind of client that values one of a kind, hand-crafted items that are the best, never just ok.
- It is an Exclusive club distinct from but aligned with Autoboyz that promotes all luxury things with engines
- The AB Motorclub logo should look uncluttered and minimalist.
- At most two colors with the ability to be metallic
- The logo should be one that a Rolls Royce car owner would not be ashamed to affix on his rolls royce
- AB Motorclub is a lifestyle brand, an aspirational lifestyle brand
- Motorclub is all about luxury motors: vehicles, planes, boats, etc....
- The general feel should mimic that of highend luxury brands such as (Hermes, Monyat, Bentley Cartier bulgari whose advertisement media are dominated by life scenes and locations instead of the actual product. Since each is such a recognized brand, they don't have to list all of their products but instead convey how their products contribute to the complete lifestyle of their brand loyalists
-Further we should maximize the fresh and uncluttered feel of the white background. In the past, black was standard across luxury websites, but if you look at Rolls Royce, Bentley and other luxurious brands, they have since moved to a white, clean background. The AB motorclub should be the same. Designer should spend some time researching the websites of the more luxurious motor brands and mimic the same feel.