What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a logo for a new up and coming fashion website, CombineCouture.com
Combine Couture wil be the premiere e-commerce destination for women's luxury fashion. The target audience are fashion-forward, 25-40 year-old working females. If you go to the site now it is just a very simple landing page as we work on design and archiecture. This logo will set the tone for the rest of the design of the website.
- I want the logo to give off the following image of the site: fresh, modern, high-fashion, couture, sophisticated
- I want it to be simple enough to say luxury yet unique enough to be memorable
- My initial thought for colors is to stick to black (or silver) and white with perhaps a red accent or outline
- I've seen a lot of black & white ones so far, but would love to see some in silver and white (some glossy or reflected images could be cool too)
- Check out style.com, bluefly.com & saks.com for inspiration and an idea of the style of clothing that will be on this site
- The average cost of an item on the site will be around $500 so keep in mind this is a much different audience then amazon.com or zappos
- I would suggst staying away from too many colors in the design. Please stay away from anything that looks cheap or like is for young girls. A little pink could be okay, but generally I would stay away from it.