Breo did great work!
Provided some little fixed to the final design really quickly.
I would totally recommend breo for any webdesign project you might have.
How pomodoro started their logo design journey
Pomodoro is a new italian start-up company.
We have specialized in web, giving particular attention to phenomena and technologies of Web 2.0, Web squared, Social media marketing.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our brand needs to appeal to a wide spectrum of potential clients & partner. We work with large corporate clients but we also partner with entrepreneurs and early-stage startups on joint ventures. We need a logo that is effective with both types.
- We want PSD or AI vectorial file, 300 dpi;
- We want something creative, out of the box, so we will not define to many guidelines;
- We haven't a visual identity yet, so feels free to try colors and forms;
- This logo will define the company colors;
- It should be clean, easy, professional, fresh;
- It must remember innovation new way to do things;
- Unusual associations;
- We need to have a tomato ([italian word]pomodoro=[english word]tomato);
- We should use this logo for business card, web site, business coordination;
- The logo should also look good in black in white as it will likely be printed;
- No recycled logos please;
- Logo must include a tomato that have to be vectorial;
- If you are using stock or clipart images, ensure that you have the rights to them and are able to transfer them to us;
- We are looking for a long term partnership with a designer so the winner will most likely receive future work from us directly;