Simon201126 got their new logo design by running a design contest:
New logo wanted for LEVEN SMASH REPAIRS
Check out Simon201126's Logo design contest…
AUTO VEICHLE BODY REPAIR (SMASH REPAIRER)
Logo types to explore
HAVE BEEN THINKING I WOULD LIKE TO USE 'LSR' AS THE LOGO. BUT NOT CONVINCED YET. I HAVE BROUGHT OUT FROM MY PARENTS BUSINESS 2 AND A HALF YEARS AGO. IT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR MORE THAN 30YEARS. THE BUSINESS IS STILL USES MY FARTHERS NAME 'IAN LEVEN SMASH REPAIRS' . I HAVE SINCE CHANGED THE BUSINESS FROM SOLE TRADE INTO A COMPANY. I WANT TO CHANGE THE COMPANY NAME NOW TO 'LEVEN SMASH REPAIRS OR LSR. ' I HAVE A VERY FRESH NEW APPROACH TO SMASH REPAIRS. GETTING YOUR CAR REPAIRED MORE OF A GOOD EXPERIENCE RATHER THAN A INCONVENIENCE. I HAVE A VERY PROFESSIONAL, HIGH GROWTH, REPUTABLE BUSINESS THAT PRIDES ITSELF IN QUALIY WORK & HIGHEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I LIVE IN A COUNTRY TOWN THAT HAS A EXTREMLY HIGH GRWOTH RATE. IT IS A BUSY THRIVING TOWN SURROUNDED IN WINE COUNTRY & MINES. THE EXISTING BUSINESS LOGO IS OUTDATED & COMICAL. I WANT A NEW LOGO COMES ACROSS, SMART, PROFESSIONAL, BOARDER LINE PRESIGE BUT NOT UNAFORDABLE. I WANT TO PORTRY A TRUST & A SENCE OF CONFIDENCE THAT THE CUSTOMER WOULD FEEL CONTENT IN LEAVING THERE ASSET WITH US AND THAT IT WILL BE REPAIRED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD & THAT THE VEHICLE SAFETY WILL BE RESTORED. I SEVICE ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE AS ALL PEOPLE HAVE ACCIDENTS. 70% OF MY WORK IS INSURANCE WORK, THE OTHER 30% PRIVATE, TAXI COMPANY, HIRE CAR AND MINE COMPANY WORK. ONCE I HAVE A LOGO RIGHT I WANT TO GET A WEB SITE, VEHICLES WRAPPED OR SIGN WRITING & BILLBOARDS.
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Logo design starts at €269.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
Simon201126 collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
We are a modern car company. Diagnosis is our specialty. also maintenance and occasion / sale cars.
We are creating a central resource for Restomod enthusiasts to build a community via use of social media and website for
Automotive Repair for all Japanese makes and models along with all makes and models of hybrid vehicles