Ironmaiden is a hyper-creative artist whose concepts always stand out from the crowd while also aligning with all guidance for the project description. Moreover, Ironmaiden is a genuine professional who has delivered everything we've requested quickly and cheerfully. The result has been consecutive wins for two logo contests, sponsored by our startup companies, each of which drew hundreds of designs, including from top designers. We'll go straight to the source next time!
How swilde started their logo design journey
We are two recent university/college graduates looking for a logo to represent our brand and website – iLoveStudents.co.uk – which will be launching in a few months time. iLoveStudents.co.uk is an interactive social networking website, which brings together the social and academic experiences of students and will become a part of their everyday life at university.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target market is university/college and higher education students. Age range 18-25, male and female. We are looking to attract students that are actively involved in university life, for example on the social, sporting or society side. Our average user is outgoing, fun and open minded.
• We want the logo to be modern, fun, fresh, and easy to read and recognise, 3D text is desirable
• Colours - Open to any colour scheme that represents and outgoing, fun, open minded brand
• We would also be open to the use of a symbol in the logo design.
• We want it to be gender neutral so as to attract both male and female students.
• The logo must display – iLoveStudents.co.uk