`1. Ignore the existing website. Just purchased it, and will dump everything that's there.
2. I'm looking for a logo, not a drawing or picture.
********THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME*********
See the following for general guidance:
3. The design should be dominated by the following colors:
You can use other colors, but the above three should be dominant.
4. I'll need a vector version ( Adobe Illustrator ) of the final product, as well as raster versions ( jpg/png ) in several sizes. The logo should be versatile, working as a small header logo on a webpage, on a huge banner, t-shirts, etc.
5. I would want to invoke the same sort of imagery that people get looking at the logos for dishnetwork.com, directv.com, comcast.com, etc. I don't mean you should copy those logos, but that this logo would be in the same class/category.
6. The brand is "digitaldish.com", not "Digital Dish" or "DigitalDish.Com", etc. Use "digitaldish.com", all lowercase letters.
7. Should look good on either a white (#ffffff) or black (#111111) background.