Sports, Entertainment, and Media Conference 2009
The Sports, Entertainment, and Media Association is holding this conference that is sure to draw respected names in sports, entertainment, and media.
Looking for a great logo to brand this conference, and be seen by big names in these industries.
Graduate students in Business, Law, Public Policy programs who are interested in sports, entertainment, and media careers.
Professionals in the sports, entertainment, and media fields
Website is http://conference.mccombssema.com
1) Color ideas: All palettes seen here: http://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/brand…alette.jpg
2) Incorporate the number " 2009 " or " '09 " into the logo image, which will have elements related to sports, entertainment, and media
3) Try an embellished font with wavy / curved features for the text accompanying logo. Text should read: "2009 Sports, Entertainment, and Media Business Conference".
4) The logo image, along with text, will fill the outlined box area, 500 pixels wide by 160 pixels tall, illustrated here: http://viadat.com/sema_conference.php
Mentioned on the main message board:
5) I have a big preference for gradient (circular or linear), polished, or glossy looks ... I want to also stay away from logos with thick, deep, dark shadows on the images/text, but lighter, thin, more subtle shadows are more than fine
6) The word "SEMA" can either be in or left out of your design, I want to base it on the design quality and overall fit