How Ryan Eastabrook started their logo design journey
The Software Craftsman Cooperative
We are a group of talented developers that are offering our services as a team. We believe that delivering quality and business value are critical in creating a great solution.
Businesses are starting projects that require multiple development resources to complete. These businesses will try to find talented resources individually, but what they find are people who are lacking a specific skillset, and people who have never worked together. As such, there is little cohesion at the beginning of a project that can ultimately lead to missed deadlines. This is where we want to fill a gap, offer services as a team of extremely talented developers who have a proven track record of success, and a broad set of skills.
The Software Craftsman Cooperative believes:
• Working together produces better results than working alone.
• Transparent and collaborative client relationships are healthier than fixed bid contracts
• Delivering business value does not always mean delivering lines of code
• Deliberate action is preferred to reactive heroics
• Well crafted software produces more value than utilitarian execution