Logo needed for the launch of our new website SoftwareShortlist.com, which will help small to medium businesses choose the right software.
Trigora (http://www.trigora.com) is due to launch a unique comparison and recommendation service for business software later this year.We recently decided to re-brand the website as SoftwareShortlist because it's easier for people to say and remember.
So we now want a logo for the new brand "SoftwareShortlist". Plenty of room to be creative here!
- Conveys the feeling that we "take the hard work out of choosing software" by creating a shortlist for them
- Simple, clean and friendly - something that appeals to small business owners in all sorts of industry sectors - from professional services through to agriculture.
- Memorable - something that really sticks in people's minds!
- Should be wider than it is tall
- Must be compatible with our existing color scheme (maroon, light grey and white)
- Can be used on a dark background (dominant use) but also want a version for white.
- Not too techie. The website is about software, but more from a business rather than a technology angle.