How Anton Mannering started their logo design journey
We're a young but quickly growing socnet platform company. We need a logo we can use on the web and in print and elsewhere. Other web or print design work may follow. We'll also give a reference to our considerable and growing network to the winner.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our customers range from large traditional corporates and other traditional businesses to young energetic startups and other techies as well as the general public.- Udoogoo is a phonetic spelling of Udugu which is swahili for kinship.
- We handle the connectedness of information and people and theintersection of those two things.
- We never bothered with corporate identity or our own web presence to date, we've been busy dealing with other peoples sites but we're now maturing to the point where we have to.
- I'm looking for a simple clean logo that'll last with minimal revisions for a long time.
- Simple but different and unique
- Must work on a dark or light background
- Graphics: Minimal but open to all great ideas
- Possibly do something with the U of Udoogoo (Bigger, different colour etc.)
- Colours: Open to all options but bear in mind the audience.
- Deliverable : layered PSD
- Complicated unreadable fonts
- Don't want overlapping text
- It must not be difficult to read the text.