Ascella Estate Fine Wines is the largest organic wine brand in Australia’s Hunter Valley and one of the largest in Australia. The company is looking for an eye catching, easily reproduced and solid logo for this new brand.
Ascella Estate Fine Wines
Ascella Estate Fine Wines is a company that cares about your health and the environment. Our wines don’t have the residues of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides found in most non-organic wine on stores shelves.Our target group is women 30-60 who are mainstream shoppers but they are interested in organic products and likely purchase organic products. They are looking for a sophisticated feel. The logo needs to appeal to them. To give you some basis to work from, Ascella is a binary star in the Milky Way that makes up part of the constellation of Sagittarius. We are looking for a logo that perhaps has a star basis to it, an ethereal basis or uses the Sagittarius sign. Having said that we are leaning away from using a literal interpretation of the Sagittarius sign as our logo.
Also one suggestion made is to de-emphasize the S in the name so it looks like A Cella ... cella being latin for cellar.....
- The Winning logo needs to be easily replicated on a wide variety of printed material from brochures to posters to displays to t-shirts to wine bottles
- It will need to look good both big and small
- It should be memorable and easy to spot
- It should appeal to women first and second, men
- please submit the logo as one file and also submit a file with the logo on a bottle similar to what design #66 did... but we are using the standard sized wine bottle. You can find the bottle at http://www.amcor.com/products_servi…ottle.html
- We don't want a logo that is not easy to replicate
- we want you to think of major brands such as Apple, McDonalds, Hardy's Wine, Red Bull and Coke