Design expert Keegan136™ was really attentive to design brief and made several changes to the design throughout the contest. Prompt, accurate and a beautifully designed logo. That's what I experienced with this expert. I hope you consider your design possibilities with Keegan136™.
CEO & Conductor
Music Impact Global
- at terencechoo.com
How Patrick Pushor started their logo design journey
Looking for a logo design that will sit as one of the few elements on the website http://www.techcastr.com until a few of the properties (blogs) it supports are grown. I will also use this logo on print material, mostly business cards to start.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
techcastr.com is an umbrella company that will host blog content. Blog properties managed will be both technical and non technical. techcastr.com was born out of the marriage of "broadcasting" and "technical" - ie. using the Internet to disseminate content in similar (but noteably different) ways than television and radio.
- Should contain the word "techcastr.com" below, on top, or beside whatever graphic element you design. The font should be modern and web 2.0-ish. I know that term is really abused in design circles, but in this case let it convey a modern and possibly rounded look.
- As mentioned in the description, the logo should be born out of the marriage of the two concepts of "broadcasting" and "technical", hence, techcastr.com.
- I'm pretty open here - just make it creative and progressive. It can be minimalistic if you can convey the correct idea.
- Images in a web ready format with transparent backgrounds that are suitable for both white and back backgrounds.
- Print ready resolution of the included design.