1) We want a logo that incorporates a marble in its design in some form or function, as well as the theme of real estate, and it should also be readable and recognizable if featured without the company name attached. Whatever graphic is in the image should reflect that (circular, reflection of light, etc).
2) We are looking for a design that is colorful (shades of blue, teal, yellow, red), but will also be readable in black and white and/or shades of grey. Please provide an example in color, one in black on white and one white on black.
3) We definitely want something that reads as being "Web 2.0" and shows how serious we are about our brand. I have uploaded an entry in another contest on this site to show we are aiming for in terms of style.
4) The logo should also be scalable for business cards, favicons, iPhone app icons, etc.
5) We prefer sans-serif fonts, but you may submit one with a serif font if you believe it looks good.
Upon completion, we will need both color and black/white versions of the design in the following formats: .psd, .jpg, .gif, and .eps or .ai. The .png file should be 600dpi.
Extra: If you create an accompanying favicon, we will give you an extra $25.00 via PayPal.