How Andrew Armstrong started their logo design journey
Living Shade is a climate control company specialising in high quality environmental fabrics. We require a logo for all our printed materials and web-site.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Living Shade's fabrics are used in the greenhouse industry and in the window furnishings industry in Australia and throughout the world. The fabrics are pitched environmentally. They are designed for climate control and are made with environmentally friendly materials.
Our fabrics help to control light and temperature for plants in greenhouses and for people in buildings.
Our existing logo needs to be modernised to reflect our push into providing quality and comfort in fabrics. We need a logo with style and elegance to appeal to designers, architects and consumers.
- The logo should incorporate the company name only. Refer to our website http://www.livingshade.com.au to view our current logo.
- The new design should include stripes (refer to current logo) as the majority of our products have stripes in their design.
- The logo needs to be able to go on black and white backgrounds.
- A clean, crisp desgin with a modern feel.
- Distance recognition.
- Obvious colours would be something that appeals to the envronmentally consious with greens and natural tones as a guide.