Stepcase Lifehack is a popular blog which focuses into content and community for productivity and organization themes. Logo should be timeless yet has some Web 2.0 styles and tries to incorporate the meaning and style (look and feel, color theme) of its parent company.
Pointers on Productivity
Desired Color Scheme:
Similar to its parent company's design
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Format (.ai)
Stepcase Lifehack is a product of Stepcase Limited. Hence the new logo has to be rebranded to fit the style of Stepcase's logo look, feel and color theme.
Please view Stepcase's current Logo and Stationary Image for reference on the required look and feel.
- Redesign the logo to create a more professional look. Words that describe the site: "community focused", "lifehack", "life", "productivity", "tips", "organization", "content". Get to the same professional feeling of the Stepcase logo.
- Rebrand the site name (which should be included in the design of the logo) from "Lifehack.org" to "Stepcase Lifehack" where "Stepcase" is a smaller word, and "Lifehack" should be bigger in font size.
- Logo should be Web 2.0 styled and tries to incorporate the meaning of this company name where appropriate. The logo should be able to be used as a wordless icon or a full logo.
- Color scheme wise. Please accommodate and complement the Stepcase's color theme (please refer to the reference image), but not the existing color theme of Stepcase Lifehack. Also refer to Kuler for any extra complementary colors.
- Please create a full color version, a grayscale, a b/w version to show the design's look in different media (e.g. web and printout).
- The logo must be in vectors (the file format should be in .ai) so that it could be resized in any resolution. Ownership of winning entry must be transferred via written contract. Must be original work and must be free of any potential trademark / use conflicts.