I need a sophisticated business logo for my website, watermark, and stationery. Name of Photographer: Lizzy Overlund
I really love damask and would like to see it incorporated in the logo, but again not necessary. See description for current logo.
Submissions which use one of my images to display their watermark are much appreciated. Images can be found here:
Lizzy Overlund Photography
First: Thank you for participating!!
I'm a boudoir (lingerie/women) photographer, however I plan to extend my services to include engagement sessions & weddings soon and possibly looking into offering services for families, children, & babies therefore I'm looking for a versatile logo that will be attractive & portray professionalism.
I am open to both the simple/contemporary style & elegant/elaborate style.
Check back often as I may be updating my wants/don't wants throughout the contest.
- Please include the full name in the logo.
- Please be sure to spell the last name correctly: OVERLUND. Incorrectly spelling this will not give a good impression plus the font change in "land" vs "lund" can be extremely different in some cases.
- Variations in brand name are welcome (Lizzy Overlund Photos, Lizzy Overlund: Fine Art, etc).
- Winner must be able to provide logo in illustrator format
- Some swirls/designs may be preferred but not necessary
- I really love damask (please look this up if you're not sure what this design is) and would like to see it incorporated in the logo, but again not necessary.
- Please do not include pictures of cameras or butterflies.
- Refrain from the colors purple and yellow
- Please do not include clip-art or people in the logo