How XceleratedMedia started their logo design journey
Need a logo created already have an existing logo to base off of.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a realistic logo created. There has been a logo made in the past but the company owner does not like the look of it now. He says its to cartoon looking. I have attached a link to the "cartoon" looking image.
Link to old logo
good paint brush images can be found here
Based off of that here's what he wants changed:
- bold but professional colors
- Make the wave about 1.5 times thicker, not longer
- Make the brush look like a real brushIf you have any feed back or suggestion or questions fell free to post it!
The winner of the logo design will also have first choice at the website design as well.
- basically same colors as shown in old logo but cleaned up
- Same design as old logo, wave placement etc.
- Realistic looking
- Distinct, recognizable, professional, bold.
- the blue wave: longest dry brush line on both sides on the top, line starting with dry brush on either end getting slowly wider towards the brush with dry brush marks along the way