What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo for a general contractor located in the Pacific Northwest, about an hour north of Seattle. The primary business focus is interior flooring, but as a general contractor projects range from building homes to remodels and upgrades. We'd like to have an image of three mountain peaks which could consist of one mountain with a higher peak and a lower summit on the left and another mountain peak on the right as if it's behind the others except for the peak itself. We prefer sharp lines including longer sides that cascade out over the text which should be on two line. The top line would read "NW Floor Design" and directly under that would read "General Contractor" in some type of offset/complimentary font. Since this is a traditional business in a rather conservation geographical area we need to convey style with more traditional tone.
- Mountain range
- Silver graphic and text on black background
- NW Floor Design (first line of text)
- General Contractor (second line of text)
- Traditional font and design lines
- Rainbows or multi-colored designs
- Retro (including 80's) font, graphics or layout
- Separate graphics other than the mountain range