Once oliva added her designs for the project I was able to get really excited about my potential logo. I ended up upgrading so I could have a few variations. Appreciate her creative initiative and the end result.
How Mariasu started their logo design journey
We are starting up a business selling upscale interior design for nursery and child rooms (furniture, bed linen, quilts,...), luxury toys and fine clothes for babies and children. The first shop is located in a high-end area of Stockholm. We will have more shops in other cities and countries and we also intend to sell via internet. Our children furniture are very special hand-made furniture that are reproductions of Swedish furniture from the 18th century. All clothes and textiles are very high quality. A big part of the baby and children clothes have very traditional colours; pink and light blue. I have attached a few pictures showing our furniture and sleep wear for children.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our customers are mothers and fathers with realively high income looking for an alternative to bigger shopping malls. They are prepared to pay for good design and quality. Our shop also attracts grand parents and friends shopping exclusive presents for children.
We are looking for a logo to represent our Cottonville boutique and business. The logo should reflect that we sell products for children but we may want to broaden our product line in the future to sell more general interior design products.A few things to think about;
1. No cartoons. The logo should not be cheap.
2. The shop is very elegant and the logo should reflect that what we sell has high quality and good design.
3. Typeface clear. I like LTC Caslon Small caps but you are free to use something else.
4. Many has used the cotton flower in the proposals. As we sell many non textile products, we would prefer some other graphics in the logo.
5. Please add the words "Baby" and "Child" or "Children" to the logo.
Please feel free to experiment with colours.
The files we will require are:
Print file format- .ai (CMYK)
Web file format- .jpg and .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clipart in the logo.