We are a new company supplying retail stores around the world with clean, modern furniture. We would like a logo that represents our product line.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience would fall between the young professional looking to furnish their first place to an older professional who appreciates good design. Our customers have a good sense of style and taste and are looking for something to compliment their lifestyle.
If you are just entering the competition, please refer to some of the comments on the main page. Hopefully it will give you some direction. Thanks!
1. Seem to be favouring an orange and grey colour scheme, but open to anything. All colours and ideas welcome.
2. Would like the logo to reflect the company and brand. Clean cut and professional is good but would like to see some ideas with some edge as well. Hip is good.
3. Would like an emblem/icon that could stand alone from the logo on different marketing material. Want them to work together or independant from each other.
4. I don't want to limit the ideas of the designers and am open to seeing what designs come forward. I will give as much feedback as possible to help everyone in the process.
5. The winner must transfer the copyright for the created artwork and the font.
6. I will confirm the formats required for the winnng design.
I look forward to seeing the entries and thank everyone in advance for taking the time to help us create our logo!