Thank you for a nice job and meeting the rushed deadline
- melissa Lz
How Mark Windrim started their logo design journey
TEN - The Energy Network
We're a new software company that brings together some of the best-of-breed technologies available to deliver a new dashboard for the Oil & Gas industry. Our technology helps visualize what is beneath the ground so that Engineers can properly determine Well locations to maximize yield, etc. The technology brings together very complicated datasets in ways that were previously impossible to integrate.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are targeting large companies in the Oil & Gas industry. This is a very mature, professional market. Staff in this area are very well educated.
- Logo should include "TEN" and "The Energy Network" in some fasion.
- TEN should be uppercase
- Avoid the use of "10"
- Logo should be very professional looking, crisp. Avoid anything cheesy...
- We would like the logo to work well on a white background, and an alternative on a deep background (blue, charcoal) - black likely too extreme for this audience
- Logo to be used on the website, stationary, bus. cards
- would prefer more of a wordmark than icon, but something subtle might be ok too
- This is a very mature market, try to avoid anything too radical