Gideon6k3 did such an amazing job, super creative, amazing talent, and was great right through to the final changes. All files were uploaded and he even followed up with me with an additional file 4 months later! I will be using him again for sure!
How EquipNet started their logo design journey
SpecBuyBuild.com is a new service/website. We provide our biotech, chemical, and pharmaceutical clients with customized engineering services. If they need to purchase a piece of equipment and know what they need but have no idea how to incorporate it into their current production line, they call us and we have a professional, experienced engineer locate the piece of equipment and spec it out for them. If the prospective client knows what they want to do but have no idea what equipment they need to accomplish that task, our professional, experienced engineers will help find and adapt the right piece of equipment for their needs. If the company needs to completely overhaul an existing production facility and they don’t know where to begin, we can help with that, too, creating a schedule, finding the equipment, and providing the engineering services to make it happen. We provide our clients with industrial engineering services without requiring them to hire the entire firm.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
SpecBuyBuild’s customer base includes small and large pharmaceutical, chemical, and biotech firms, primarily in the US, but we plan to expand to other regions as well. Our entrée into these companies will often be the purchasing and plant managers at the facility level but it could also include executives in large global corporations’ headquarters.
We are looking for a logo to represent the new service and site--SpecBuyBuild. Here are a few things to think about:
• We do not want anything too elegant. We don’t want to give the impression that our service is too expensive.
• The typeface should be clear, simple, bold, and easy to read. We want something that stands out. We will use this logo on the site, on various social networking sites, and, possibly, in print, so it should be able to be strong in different sizes and formats (low- and high-resolution)
• Please feel free to experiment with colors.
• The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
• Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo