Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Any active Twitter users that wish to maintain and control their account.
Ideally we would like a derivative of the red bird as currently seen on http://www.manageflitter.com, designed from scratch, or a well designed version of the red “M” as currently seen in the favicon.
The logo needs to be:
- Bold/strong/robust - the system itself is solid and powerful and the logo should reflect this with block colours or some other visual clue.
- Eye catching but not overwhelming - the logo will form the basis of the branding and should complement it.
- Red - similar to what is currently used.
- An illustration, not a real image/photo.
- Web file format - layered .psd (RGB).
- Scale well - the logo will be used at 64x64 resolution up to 400x400 resolution. Consideration should also be given for a 16x16 favicon.