I had a wonderful experience. The designer was very responsive and open to ideas and changes. He provided a full set of assets at the end of the competition.
TatjanaS was the best to work with! She took our description and created exactly what we had envisioned for the sign for our new clothing store!
Ysfworks was awesome! His design was great to start with and he was quick to respond to any edits we requested. Overall great experience and a beautiful logo from Ysfworks!
Amazing Design and great feedback throughout project!
Creative designer and quick to come up with modifications.
How Fusible started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My Sweetheart provides handmade crafts perfect for any occasion
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The swirls and the violin bow. In my logo I would like needles with thread below the logo
I like the classic old fashioned look
- Need a logo that says "My Sweetheart"
- Logo will be used for website and t-shirt
- The logo should not include .com in the name
- The Logo should be classical, sophisticated, clean, professional
- Below the text should be needles and thread.
- On the right side of the logo should be an old fashioned colonial style women in a dress. The thread from the needle should be the outline of the character and it should flow and form the character
- On the left side of the logo should be an old fashioned man in a colonial type outfit. The thread from the needle should be the outline of the character and it should flow
- The characters should be facing each other.
- also please add an original floral pattern around the entire text logo and characters. See attached patter for example. Just the floral outline, with a heart shape up top
- Do not use a lot of colors. One of two colors at most.
- I've attached a concept sketch as a guide of how the logo should look like. It's very very rough and obviously needs a professional designer's expertise
- I've attached a photo of an etching by Ernest David Roth that depicts the style of the man and woman that I like.