Logo maximum 3 colour, for cool bike hire business. Can be modern and/or retro but must be simple.
Mr Spokes Bike Hire
Family run Bike Hire business requires logo for use on letterhead, business cards, t-shirts, waterbottles, bikes and general print media.
Business is quirky, but with strong emphasis on professionalism, great bikes and service. Market includes broad age range, but logo to be aimed largely at the younger adult to forty-something age group. See http://www.mrspokes.com.au
- Item 1...Maximum of three colours
- Useful to develop black and white version
- Useful to have landscape format version plus portrait format verson
- Existing colours used by business - light olive green and dark blue. Would be helpful to maintain some link to this colour scheme.
- Can be modern or retro
- Professional, with a touch of 'cool'
- Must be straight away obvious it's about bikes
- Item 1...Don't want fluro colours or multi-coloured logo.
- No need to strongly appeal to children.
- Professional but not super corporate
- Not so cool it alienates people