TerranScapes.com just turned 2 years old and needs a stronger look for its growing market presence. The design should capture the essence of miniature terrain for gaming as presented by TerranScapes.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am looking for a logo that makes a professional statement for a sole proprietorship. Miniatures wargame terrain requires detailed labor intensive work and as a small (one man) shop, TerranScapes provides that at a personal level. A logo that captures some or all of that feel would be ideal.
- The logo should incorporate the current color scheme of the website, and may or maynot include the current 'logo' font.
- It needs to include the current tag, "Pushing Terrain to the Edge of Reality"
- It needs to preserve the emphasized T and S in the logo name through font size or capitalization.
- The logo should have some strong contrasts and detailed imagery suggesting detailed work done by the company.
- Styling such as presented in World Works Games logo - See: worldworksgames.com gives an idea of the kind of detailed imagery and thematic feel I am hoping for TerranScapes' logo.
- A logo that incorporates a landscape feel rather than a building/structure will match TerranScapes product line more closely.
- Needs to transfer to paper media as well, though most usage by far will be online, so paper is secondary consideration.
- Needs to be a vector graphic (compatible with Photoshop 5.5)
- Not looking for a campy or fantasy feel. TerranScapes develops terrain for a variety of gaming systems and dioramas so logo should not be restricted to one genre.