A logo that works well on a web page, on letters, etc.
Imagine - Nordic Organisation for Creative Activities (NOCA)
the design should be based on yggdrasil-tree (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yggdrasil) with three roots.
there should be a fantasy creature like a goblin or similar, but the creature should be easily removed when creating a scaled-down version like letterhead. the logo should also work well in monochrone, in print, on a web page, on t-shirt etc.
About the organisation
Imagine is an (at the moment) Nordic organisation with national organisations in Norway, Sweden and Denmark as members. Imagine is planning an expansion to nearby areas during the next years, and in some years southern Europe as well.
The organisation is non-profit and aims to foster cooperation between non-profit organisations with related activities.
The member organisation's activities are «activities where games, media, creativity and play are essential. Board/miniature games, computer games, computer parties, fandom, larp (live action role playing) and role-playing games are some typical examples».
- a logo that works well in monochrome
- a logo that has roots to yggdrasil
- a logo with fantasy/creativity as a central point
- preferrably vectorized, secondary high-resolution bitmap (eg pdf)
- a logo that works on t-shirts, web page, papers, banners, etc
- domain name
- the title (nordic organisation....), if included, should be easily removable
- low-resolution bitmap