We are a recently formed software and interactive media company in need of a logo, as well as a recommended color scheme and typography to complement the logo for our corporate identity.
We are looking for a logo that portrays our fresh approach to designing interactive media products and software. While we only want a logo designed, we will be using this logo on business cards, stationary, print media, etc, so please bear that in mind as you create your submissions. Please view the design brief for more information about us.
UPDATE: Because this needs to translate well to print (in addition to web), we need the final product to be in CMYK colors, in a lossless vector format. Thanks.
UPDATE 2 (30 Sep): We have extended the contest so that we have time to give adequate consideration and feedback for these concepts. There are some great submissions here, so thank you all again.
We are looking for a logo that portrays our fresh approach to designing interactive media products and software.
We build interactive media products for enhancing the quality of life of our customers and those around them. This includes products to improve efficiency, productivity, organization, access to more relevant information, etc. We are partnered with other companies outside of the software space on projects with the same goals.
Anyone can use our products, but we focus on the edgier 18-35 year-old web- and mobile-users who are highly social, and frequently consume and exchange media and information. That said, we will also be releasing business and enterprise adaptations of our products in the future as well.
We have a commitment to eco-effective and eco-efficient design practices both internally and with companies that we partner with, and believe that our products should enhance the lives of our users and their environment, even while they're not directly in use--or when they have been discarded altogether.
We pride ourselves in having a completely different design and brainstorm process than most firms, and employ people from extremely diverse disciplines in order to maximize our creativity and innovation.
- A fresh, professional, enterprise look that still demonstrates that we're innovative, edgy, and creative.
- Remember that this is to represent our company as a whole and that our individual products will have their own more targeted branding.
- We want to strike a balance between a fresh logo that's appealing to our 18-35 year old demographic, without looking too youthful or juvenile to potential investors, advertisers, or business users down the line.
- Memorable graphical elements that will work well on their own, placed on paper or screens near text.
- No obvious eco- or "green" elements, especially leaves, trees, earth, etc. We believe that these practices are important to our products and services, but shouldn't be obviously highlighted in our corporate logo. We'd like our products to speak for themselves.