I've been using several types of text treatments and a stylized version of my signature as I've grown my business for the last few years. I need help with something that both stands out from the crowd and can be used as a brand mark on photos, albums, and other tangible products.
Sean Azul Photography
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a logo that can be used on my websites (http://SeanAzul.com and http://SeanAzul.net), can be put on photos as sort of a watermark at the bottom and on my business card and other collateral.
- Must include blue, my signature color (Pantone 311C)
- It must also look good in Black or white
- I'll need the EPS file so I can apply to different media
- I like this photographers logo: http://www.jessicaclaire.net/
- Keep in mind that most of the people that see the logo are brides and high end wedding planners who are female
- Even though my customers are mostly female, I'm male, so nothing too frilly