We are H2O, a company specializing in subscription billing in the cloud. Our web-based software platform enables companies to manage and simplify their recurring billing operations.
H2O is a new rebranding of our existing company, Overgroup. Our current website, overgroup.com, shows us specializing in telecom billing, but we are being rebranded to focus on recurring billing in general.
Our aim is to be the salesforce.com of online billing, and to enable any company that does recurring or complex billing to automate their processes and streamline their costs by using the power of the cloud.
Our personality is modern, approachable, hip, young, & friendly. No-nonsense, more web 2.0 than white paper.
We want our visitors to see that we are smart, on top of things, responsive and customer-focused, young, modern, flexible, and exciting.
We want more of a "billing is sexy" vibe than a "enterprise billing experts" vibe.
Thank you for your submissions!
Initially, our early adopter prospects are to be companies with less than 100 employees, tech-savvy, quite possibly even software as a service companies.
A few example companies that we could try to sell to:
Chartbeat.com, Twilio.com, Zendesk.com, AppRiver.com, Interfax.net, VoIP.com, TeleBlend.com, FogBugz.com, CoPilot.com, etc.
No water, water droplets, ocean, waves, pools, lakes, rivers, etc. Our use of the word H2O is for the following properties:
Our business does not have anything to do with "water" so a water graphic is not what we are looking for!
1) In addition to stylized text "H2O", we are very interested in an icon, graphic, or mascot (e.g. Mailchimp's chimp, Zendesk's buddha, Twilio's phone)
2) Final should be an .AI file format
3) Stock images are not ok, sorry for the intial confusion
4) If you are using non-modified fonts, please let us know the names so we can potentially buy/use them for branding.
5) Colors we like: Green & Blue. Although our app has a lot of blue, we envision our logo & marketing website using green, or green with blue.
6) Clean, modern, web 2.0, simple.
7) Attached are screenshots of our software.