global brand works is a start-up marketing consultancy who needs a logo. Once we get started there may be much more work for you on behalf of our clients!
global brand works
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our positioning statement is: "For companies who need a brand foundation, global brand works delivers a strategy and the practical tools needed to get them to the next level." We need a logo that expresses our personality: expert, passionate, smart, dependable, confident, authentic, creative, straight-forward, ethical, respected, and fun.
- The main color we would like to use is a light orange - something around PMS 137. A sub-color could be grey - but we are open to other options
- We prefer to not use capital letters - global brand works, not Global Brand Works
- A symbol we are interested in using is a "cog"
- A "look" we think would be appropriate is "industrial" - we want to create the impression that we are efficient, quick, and we get it done right the first time - like a factory churning out good work.
- We also like the idea of the look of a rubber stamp - because stamping connects to branding. For instance, for our business cards, we thought we could have a real rubber stamp created and produce them by hand ourselves.
- We normally want to avoid "gbw" but are willing to explore it if you can come up with a great application.
- The word "brand" is more important than the word "global" - please prioritize emphasis as such.
- We are a creative firm - we want to be unique, yet professional. The imagery we want to use is a cog - not a globe. Please do not include any globes.
- Please do not emphasize the word "global" - rather please emphasize the word "brand"