Excellent designer! Was able to take my elements and ideas and put creative vision and color to them. Lots of patience, talent, and professionalism, as well as quick turn around. Would recommend this designer for any project and would use again! Thank you khingkhing!
How assaffriedman started their logo design journey
Assaf Friedman Photography
I'm one of those fortunate people who love what they do. I stumbled into this to industry by chance and have never looked back. I'd describe my pictures as modern, fresh and fun. I love meeting amazing people and getting to share one of the most important days in their lives with them. I want my logo to be modern, classy and fun. (check out my blog as my pictures describe me best, http://www.assafphotography.com/blog )
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Usually couples ranging from 20-30 years old (high percentage of females)
My current logo (attached below) is a bit plain. I want something more up to date and eye catching. I'd also like "AF" to somehow be incorporated, maybe above. I'm very open to your design concepts because you guys are the experts and I'm sure I'll find something that I like. I'll supply feedback often.
- please no cameras, lenses, etc
- As for colours I like earth tones (not girly), so don't be afraid to try different ones.....blue, green, brown. As well try to focus on no more than one or two colours
- nothing too masculine or feminine (aka flowery swirls)
- I want something modern, crisp, contemporary and professional
- this logo will be used on my website, blog and business cards
- as for file type, I use photoshop and want to be able to change colours or do small changes if need be. I'm not sure what the standard is here.