Kim created a great logo for our new company balanced earth homes ltd. She really interpreted our brief fantastically and produced a logo we love exactly to our specification. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Kim again in the future and she is very responsive to any questions and has excellent communication throughout the process. Thanks Kim, look forward to working with you again.
- Steph h3
How OTORex started their logo design journey
We run a series of websites which provide advice on a wide array of topics. Our goal is to provide direct, actionable advice around day to day challenges.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our website is designed for the Baby Boomer generation which is nearing retirement age. We are working to provide sensible, actionable advice to help this huge segment of our population live an eco-friendly lifestyle and help protect our natural resources for future generations.
- I clean logo that works with or without the full domain name next to/below/above it
- Creativity beyond simply our name with a couple letters stylized
- A color palette which includes multiple colors (to support the full layout of the site which will be lead by the logo). We expect one or several shades of green to be incorporated into the design.
- Additional shape(s) which could stand alone without the URL
- Boring designs that looks too staid
- neon/pastel colors which are not in line with out baby boomer audience and are overly aggressive.