How Design-Projects started their logo design journey
PA Law Blogs
PA-Law-Blogs.com is a website which allows law firms and lawyers to blog in a consolidated area. The site will present 50 law firms in the Pennsylvania area covering topics from personal injury, family law, medical malpractice, criminal law and more.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The audience demographic will be diverse in age, race, income, but have in common that they are looking for legal information. We would like the brand developed to have a formal authoritative look which makes it clear to researchers that information on the site can be trusted.
I've attached a file which is the mock up for the site in development for which we are looking for a brand. Elements we prefer are:
- a wider logo verses a tall logo
- work with the blue and gold color pallet or if introducing a 3rd color have it match hues.
- avoid drop shadows or layering of elements we want a clean clear logo
- we want a logo with a distinct authoritative font face.
- prefer logos on a white background or at least high contrast.
I look forward to seeing your ideas and we will leave feedback twice a day to help each candidate tone their logo.