Super easy to work with! She presented us with some great design options that were exactly what we were looking for. Fast and responsive and would definitely work with her again.
Great designer, read the brief and worked with feedback to give us exactly what we wanted!
Incredible as usual. One of the best designers we have had the pleasure of working with. Consistent, dependable, and just "gets it" when it comes to a clean and professional design.
Had original ideas and tweaked them to my preference. Thanks so much!
great guy to work with - patient and talented.
- exe design
Un designer talentueux et sérieux, qui a su parfaitement s'adapter à nos besoins de manière rapide et efficace.
Ce fût un vrai de plaisir de travailler avec lui.
How sparkeventconsulting started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
sPark Event Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
weddings and special events: event design, styling, planning, and coordination; target audience: bride & grooms, special occasion celebrations, corporate businesses
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
some components that are important to me:
* words to describe the look i would like: clean, classy, stylish, fresh; professional enough to appeal to corporate clients, but with personality
* important to include a star symbol of some sort (can be abstract) in between the S and the P so it slightly separates and links the two letters. (see prelim logo attached that gives a general idea, but this is something i just made through publisher... would want something more original)
* the letter S does not necessarily need to be capitalized, but would like the P to be capitalized
* please avoid any fonts that are too bold or thick... i like something clean, but also open to adding a little flourish for personality. doesn't have to be all non-script font, but open to interesting font types. want font types that i would not be able to find easily from my computer.
* would like a component of the logo i can take to make into a favicon
* want a logo that won't look dated a few years from now
* i'd want a logo that i wouldn't be able to create myself... something original please!!!