As always Daylite Designs does a great job of working with a customer. I started out not wanting many changes, than changed almost EVERYTHING before the final copy was completed. She worked with me on every point. Gave suggestions, and options. I had to work hard picking my final copy with all the good options going back and forth on the design, she never go frustrated with me, this is important!! since this is MY PL forever label , I don't want to have to start over if it doesn't work. Tweak it a little, which is what we did with one of my other labels that has been doing very well for the last 6 months, but no big changes. Label looks AWESOME and IT needs to, to be a good seller. Very happy with my final results and I think it will really stand out from others with the same type of products out there. She has done 3 labels for my company and hope to have her do more in the future. Thanks again for everything. Highly recommend this designer!!
How t-jr started their logo design journey
Every generation needs something to rebel against.
The JUSTICE REBELLION is a bridging organization specializing in connecting everyday people to causes, campaigns and charities that stand up against injustices both locally and globally. First stop - the logo. This contest is going to be fun because we promise to give all you great Designers LOTS of feedback in exchange for one thing...a professional and well thought out logo design. We need an identifiable logo that makes a statement without coming off as cliché.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Justice Rebellion is a bridging organization that seeks to connect individuals, businesses, social clubs, associations and any other network of people to legitimate causes, campaigns and charities whose sole aim it is to pursue the cause of justice. This will primarily be done through an interactive online portal and through fundraising events held at venues such as clubs, lounges, cafes etc. The Justice Rebellion places a huge emphasis on everyday individuals being the face of justice in the 21 century.
Our core target market is that of 18 - 35 years olds who are full of life and want to be part of making a statement for change.
- a modern aesthetic
- reflect modern/ youth culture trends but have a lasting appeal
- be an inspiring icon and symbolic of the organization’s work
- can be used for multiple purposes ie. Have the ability to be translated across different media.
- immediately recognizable to the target market, and have a strong branding and identity the logo should be neutral in opinions, gender, religion etc, an abstract identity would be ideal
- the logo can incorporate the letters JR
- the logo should be versatile, for instance the colour could be changed, but the meaning and identity would remain virtually the same.
- appealing, unique typography
- represent a bias towards opinions, gender, religion etc
- be a simple and generic font
- appear bland and overly corporate
- be overly aggressive, grunge or street
- be cliché