Branko is incredible to work with. He really knows how to help with planning and moving a project in the right direction. I came to the table with a whole set of ideas to discuss with Branko. He helped 100% to move my ideas into the best logo and branding designs possible. I am more satisfied than I thought I would be, and I went with Branko after weeks of researching various artists capabilities... so, I went in with pretty high expectations to begin with. Branko can top your high expectations. Very professional, knowledgeable, and caring artist. Extremely highly recommend. :)
How Ben826408 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Monster Print is a outdoor large-format print company specialising in the Automotive Industry.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Target Audience : Monster specialises primarily in dealing with the automotive dealership industry, with minor business in the retail sector
Requirements : Monster requires a new logo to help it be more naturally associated with automotive dealers, but open to other industries too.
-- Creative limitations :
1. Logo & font must be respectable, classy (think BMW, Lexus, Mercedes) & easily legible.
2. Versatile & multi-purpose. Must be adaptable for letterheads, business cards & web design.
3. Must be compatible in greyscale.
4. Simplicity & a flowing concept (much like the Mazda logo) is our ideal styling, but a stronger impact in design can definitely be offered
too. Surprise us!
5. The words 'Monster Print' must be in the logo somewhere.
Attached is an idea of the look we like however this is just a quide.