What a gem! Thoroughly professional, knowledgeable and able to translate my vision with ease. Excellent communication skills, lots of patients and simply willing to go the extra mile to make his client happy. I'm a first time user and will certainly be back!
How Anthony55 started their logo design journey
Carlo G is a soon to be released range of eyewear (spectacle frames), they will sell sports sunglasses and regular reading glasses.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Carlo G is aimed at men aged 25 - 50.
• Must look extremely classy/high quality (Check all the big designer brands for a look and feel - ie
• Must strongly appeal to Men
• Font is totally up to you. It needs to work at small sizes so sans-serif may be the way to go.
• Full colour, but needs a black & white version as well.
• Think Italian for the colours/theme. White, green, red and/or black.
• Could be have a bigger 'G' underneath the text 'Carlo' as a layout idea but doesn't have to.
• Could be like an emblem or something?
• Could have a glossy look to it, kind of as if it was a shiny car badge. ie a ferrari car badge, but careful not to overdo it, could be quite subtle.
• Could have a slightly 3D appearance.
• Should have a simplified version that works well as monochrome at sizes as small as .5 cm.
• The logo needs to cover both sports and regular frames, sunglasses and readers, so it needs to be versatile.
• Final files required as .ai or .eps. RGB.
This job is through Ignite Online (http://www.igniteonline.com) and the successful winner/s of this logo contest can expect numerous jobs in the future through us! So put your best foot forward for this first project!!