### Note - After initial discussions with some designers, I've added some additional notes about " Our Product Range & websites where you can see our products" & " Various surfaces where the logo should work".
The brand name taps into current global forces sweeping across many nations. Going against the authority. It also taps into personalities of all humans. It has a universal appeal - a timeless appeal. Everyone likes to or at least wishes to challenge authority socially, personally or professionally in their own way.
Relevance of "Defianz" to our product range:
People are irritated and frustrated by inconvenience & discomfort at home, at work etc. On top of that they have other physical ailments such as back pain, neck pain, joint pain etc. Everyone wants to do something about it but nobody takes the first step to a healthier life easily. The spirit is willing but the flesh is not. They give up easily. It is this population that we are trying to inspire. Our brand would like to appeal to their "Defiant" nature inherent in them and wake them up to new possibilities of a better life that our products can bring to them.
Defianz is a wake up call. It gives them a chance to say " I am not going to give up that easily". Am going to take care of myself. Going to do something about it..going to order this product right away (our product)..
The brand is aspirational... and has an attitude..
## New ## Our Product Range:
1. Various kind of Ergonomic Tables, Stands, Lap Desks, Bed Trays, Book Stands, Desks, Carts & Trolleys (please visit http://www.LaptopStand.com.au for sample displays)
2. Various kind of aids - e.g. Walkers, back support, lumbar support, footrests, etc.
3. Ergonomic chairs, seats, cushions, adjustable desks, beds, wheelchairs
(Please visit http://www.badbacks.com.au - and look at their PDF catalog, the products in there are very similar to our offering)
##New## Various surfaces where the logo should work
1. Website and other online media
2. Print (brochures, business cards, stationery etc)
3. Corrugate or packing boards (box material)
4. Products (usually made of hardened plastic, wood, or metal (usually aluminium or steel)).
5. Soft fabric / clothing material (e.g. ergonomic back-packs, or maybe soft cushion lumbar support when seated in a chair)
6. Glass (hardened)
*** It is important to note that our preference is to have a symbol icon along with the normal word play "Defianz". At times it may not be possible to emboss or embbed or etch the full logo onto the products. In such scenarios - we might just want to use the symbol icon representing our brand ....hence the importance to have a great symbol design..
Typically between 25-55 years of age. 50% of them are women with over 50% white, 15% hispanic, 15% Black, 20% Asians.
Key product focus is on: (in decreasing order of priority)
1. Quality (highest)
2. Reliability (highest)
3. Easy of use (high)
4. Enhanced features (moderate)
5. Ergonomic Design (moderate)
6. Price (moderate)
"Excellent quality, branded ergonomic product range for easy living at affordable prices".
Different Customer Segments being targeted:
1. Care Segment ( Independent Living, Aged Care, Medical Care, Disability & Mobility care)
2. Professionals (Office executives, IT professionals, Gamers, Self Employed e.g. Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, Tradesmen)
3. Home Segment (Homemakers, Work from home professionals, home decor )
4. SMB Segments (Small shop owners, service shops (e.g. hair salons, massage centres etc), Medical Centres, Physiotherapists, OH&S Consultants, Furniture Stores, Electronic Retailers)
5. Gen X & Y: Early adopters, College students, Young Adults, Fashionistas, Go-Green enthusiasts)
1. USA & Canada
Where will customers buy our products:
1. Retail Stores (JB Hi Fi, Harvey Norman & likes..)
2. Online Mega Stores (Amazon, EBay & likes)
3. Online shopping mega stores (DealsDirect, CrazySales)
4. Niche sites (Badbacks, LaptopStands etc)
5. Smaller resellers & retailers
Other businesses / brands which are our competitors:
1. Bad Backs (Australia & US)
2. Logitech / Targus / Belkin / Fellowes / Rain Design
3. All Ergonomic Product Manufacturers
(our product range is going to be similar to the one's sold by these competitors or brands)