How Deerstore.com started their logo design journey
current logo for deerstore.com needs to be refreshed and updated
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We would like our current logo to be updated. We want to keep the concept of a whitetail deer head peeking out of the letter "D" (can view current logo at http://www.deerstore.com) but we need a sharper looking logo created with this old concept. We would like to keep the forest green color featured in the logo, since our main products are painted in this color. We also want the logo to work in grayscale so that it can be visible when we send out a letterhead through the fax machine. Our customers are whitetail enthusiasts and our website is being redesigned with more of a nature theme. We desire two parts to our logo. The main part is the letter "D" with the whitetail head poking through and sometimes we want "eerstore.com" to be included in the logo (to spell Deerstore.com with the "D" from the logo). In other words, we want the option to have both - a logo that shows just the "D" with the whitetail head peeking through and a logo that shows both the "D" with the whitetail head poking through and the rest of the word "eerstore.com"
- natural color scheme, colors found in nature
- a dark forest green color somewhere in the logo
- the letter D with a whitetail deer head poking through
- the option to add the letters "eerstore.com" to the logo
- the option to add the letters "elclayna" to the logo (Delclayna is our parent company name)
- no capital letters to spell "eerstore.com" or "elclayna"