Hardcore Designs was fantastic to work with. Roumen really nailed our brief first time and was then incredible with all of the minor tinkering we asked for. We will definitely be back for any future design needs.
- AC Graphics
Outstanding experience! Great “vision” and creativity to build what I didn’t even realize I needed. Extremely responsive and flexible. I plan to work with them on my next logo.
Wonderful designer! VERY creative and came up with exactly what I wanted!
The design came out just how I wanted it. I couldn’t have gotten a better one. The designer met my expectations and was very understanding of the changes and adjustments on the design. Also the communication was very clear and fast.
How Rmk163 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a automotive detailing company which is producing & selling spray wax/quick detailing/waxes/polishes. Logo will mainly be used on spray bottles
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We need a logo designed for our Spray Wax bottle company.
- Bottle will be black, and another clear bottle. Please make the logo stand out on a black background.
- We want a aggressive, intimidating logo like the examples given, almost like a motorcycle club lol. The "condemned" and "afflicted" examples given appeal to us most.
- We are not based on motorcycles (no bikes in logo), We are marketing to a general automotive crowd, We just like the aggressive look.
- Will also be used for the front of tee shirts and printed decals.
- Will be main design on every product, followed by a separate product name