What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
BlueOverture will aim to be an exciting, interesting, happy place for people involved in artistic professions (artist, musician, actor, model, photographer, singer, etc.) to tout their skills, get gigs, find work, etc. It will be an online version of a jazz club, coffee shop, hangout space. It will have a sense of "cool" without being pretentious.
The client needs a logo for the site and any marketing materials she will need in the future. She has a very specific vision for the basics of the logo, but just needs it jazzed up.
- The logo should read "BlueOverture" -- all one word with no separating space, both works capitalized, just like you see it here
- The logo should use the font "Geneva"
- You need to make two versions: - One with the last "e" in overture colored orange (see color palette) and swinging off the end of the logo, down below the horizontal plane of the rest of the logo
- One with the capital "O" in "Overture" filled in with orange (see color palette)
- You can do more than two versions, but at least two that you submit need to follow the above
- The client likes having the word "Blue" in blue (see color palette) and the word "Overture" in black, but play with that ... I don't think she's married to it
- Descriptive concepts for the logo:- simple
- Color palette- #00ABE9 (an electric blue)
- #FF7B1B (orange)
- #828280 (gray)
- You need to provide both a high-resolution EPS or AI version of the logo and a low-resolution PNG version.