Thank you for updating our logo with our new project name!
How lindsaybrynn started their logo design journey
We need a logo design for a new photography business Lindsay Brynn Photography. We do mostly weddings and family photography.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Lindsay Brynn Photography is a photography business owned by two sisters. We have a main focus on weddings/engagements and family photography including babies and maternity. We are looking for a logo that is fun and modern but still professional.
We would like a logo that stands alone and wouldn't be thought of as something that was just for a photography business. I would like Lindsay Brynn and a logo with Photography written underneath so that if we launch another "Lindsay Brynn" business in the future we could use the same logo but replace "Photography" with "Designs" or something else.
Overall we don't have anything too specific in mind for the logo - so feel free to be creative. We just don't want anything pink or too cute but we still want to appeal to a female audience since we shoot mainly weddings and family/baby type photography.
So if you would like to try and match the style that might be good.
- Something simple but not too simple
- We would like a color version but something that would also look good if it had to be in black and white
- We like the idea of a blue and charcoal color combination but aren't married to that idea
- Would like vector files and a layered PSD if possible
- logo should be able to be used as a watermark
- nothing too cute or pink
- don't want cameras or photo equipment to be a part of the logo
- no clipart