Massima disponibilità dei designers, tante le proposte tra le quali è difficile la scelta. Occorrerebbe qualche giorno in più: chi, come me, ha già una attività, nel mio caso aperta al pubblico, ha poco tempo per valutare esattamente tutti i particolari, tranne lavorare anche di notte.
How JWN started their logo design journey
We are a start-up nonprofit looking for a logo that reflects our values and message. The logo will be used on our website, business cards, booklets and other print materials.
We want something simple that looks warm and inviting.
Jewish Welcome Network
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We assist Jewish organizations in both welcoming and engaging Jews, interfaith families and all those who are interested in exploring Judaism and Jewish culture. We do this through consultations, trainings and booklets.
Previously we had a different name & logo (please see www.projectwelcome.org) and the colors and style used were out of our control. We now have a new name and we want to create a new image and brand identity. We would like to be portrayed as warm, accessible and professional.
We need a logo formatted for print and one for the web, and we will need the digital source files as well.
- Tagline: Open Hearts. Open Minds. Open Doors.
- Warm desert colors, maybe with a cornflower blue accent. For ideas on colors, please see our website under construction at http://22.214.171.124/~jewishwe/ logo on the website is our first attempt at a logo design. You can either use elements of that logo or develop something completely different.
- Style: simple, clean, crisp
- Logo that reproduces well on both color and b&w print.
- All capital letters
- Cold colors
- Complicated fonts
- Something that looks cartoonish