Very Nice Job, Did what we asked them to do in a timely manner.
REALLY happy with the design, was very fast and responsive to my requests!!
Excellent work by Jase. He responded positively to the many requests I made, even for small subtle colour changes & was happy to provide these variations.
Would be more than happy to work with Jase again.
- Tin Roof
How cberenato started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
San Marcos Regional Airport
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
San Marcos Regional Airport is centrally located between Austin and San Antonio in Central Texas. We're a general aviation airport and cater to private pilots and charter carriers. With our strategic location and abundant land, we're looking to attract non-aviation development.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Update: I have attached a logo to help keep the creative juices
flowing. I'd like to see your take on it. Please DO NOT think that the
logo has to be anything like it to win. It is just another tool to
I've uploaded the City of San Marcos and Greater San Marcos
Partnership logos. The airport logo does not need to match but should
be somewhat coordinated. For your reference, I've included the colors
used in those two logos.
- The "swoosh" and literal airplane tend to be overused in
airport/aviation logos. We're not opposed to either one but if you use
either, they should be subtle and/or used in an interesting way.
- Be creative! Just because we give a logo 5 stars doesn't mean
that's exactly want we want. Variety is key!
- We're not just targeting pilots. We're open for business and our
logo should reflect that.
- Whatever the logo, it should also look good in all white.
- Our vision statement (in case you find it useful): “San Marcos
Regional Airport will be a premier gateway to the Central Texas region
acting as a catalyst for jobs, investment, and innovation by
leveraging the area’s emerging economic strengths.”
- We have three runways (image attached; shown in bold). It would be
cool to see a sort of abstract concept of those in the logo somehow.
- We have an Air Traffic Control Tower (image attached)
- We have a WWII-era control tower (image attached)